CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION:
The following cancellation/modification policy will apply:
- The parties agree that all cancellations or alterations to bookings shall be done in writing only.
- Any modification/amendment/alteration to an existing confirmed booking itinerary resulting in the value of the revised booking
- being less than the original booking will constitute a cancellation.
- The cancellation policy will apply to that portion of the value by which the booking has been adjusted. Any modification to an
- existing booking’s date will constitute a cancellation followed by a new booking.
In the event of any cancellation within the periods provided for hereunder (given as days prior to arrival), NWR may charge the following penalty:
- 30 days and more prior to arrival date, no cancellation fees is payable – provided that any non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit will be forfeited;
- 29 – 15 days before arrival – 30% of the booking value will be forfeited;
- 14 – 7 days before arrival – 75% of the booking value will be forfeited
- 6 – 0 days before arrival – 100% of the booking value will be forfeited
- No shows – 100% of the booking value will be forfeited
- A 24 hours release period without attracting cancellation fee is allowed for reservations made within the 7 day to arrival period.
In the event of Travel restrictions and/or Lock down cancellations, the Covid-19 policy applies
60 – 31 days before rental date, 25% of deposit
30 – 21 days before rental date, 40% of deposit
20 – 11 days before rental date, 60% of deposit
10 – 0 days before rental date, 100% of total invoice amount
IF BOOKING IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, NO CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF PROOF CAN BE PROVIDED