Kaisosi River Lodge
Kaisosi River Lodge is situated 7 km East of Rundu, in the North East of Namibia on the banks of the perennial Kavango River, en route to Divundu and Katima Mulilo.
This peaceful oasis, which can be reached in a normal sedan vehicle, is an ideal place for nature lovers and bird watchers. This peaceful oasis, which can be reached in a normal sedan vehicle, is an ideal place for nature lovers and bird watchers.
Rundu surrounding area is one of Namibia’s most beautiful landscapes and is a unique spot to visit. Spectacular sunsets, friendly people, comfortable accommodation and fine cuisine makes the Kaisosi River Lodge a must for all travellers.
Starting from N$ 777
Starting from N$ 820
Starting from N$ 605
Starting from N$ 525
Starting from N$180
• 8 x Twin rooms (2 x single beds), with showers and air conditioner.
• 4 x Triple rooms (1 Double bed + 1 single bed), with bath, air conditioner and TV.
• 4 x Family rooms (1 Double bed, 1 single bed + 1 sleeper couch), with bath, air conditioner and TV.
• 16 Campsites with private shower and toilet
• Warm and cold water
• Braai area
• On grass
• Under trees
• Sunset cruise – Starting from N$ 160
• Breakfast cruise – Starting from N$ 270
• Mbunza Living Museum
• Visit to traditional market
- 0-2 years - Free of charge
Terms & Conditions
Add multiple accommodation to a cart and submit it for a quote.
Please make sure you filled out all the required fields marked with a *.
Enquire about this accommodation and receive a quote.
If you have any questions, click on the button below to contact us.